- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit https://www.vo5.co.uk/ and submit your personal details through the competition page.
- Opening date for all entries is 11 June 2019. There are 7 weekly draws on 17th June, 24th June, 1st July, 8th July, 15th July, 22nd July, 29th July from all entries received until 11.59pm the previous Sunday (16th June, 23rd June, 30th June, 7th July, 21st July, 28th July respectively) to win 1x £1,000,- each week. All non winning entries are carried over to the next weekly draw. Entries for weekly draws close at 11.59pm GMT on 28 July. There also is one draw to win 2 tickets to the final of Love Island, opening date from 11 June 2019 and closing date 11.59pm GMT 9th July 2019. All entries received on this date will be automatically entered into this draw.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per email address. No entrant may win more than one weekly prize. All entries will go into the weekly prize draw every week after the entry is made, unless they have won a weekly prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is one grand prize and there are 7 weekly prizes. The weekly cash prize draw will be drawn from all entries received in total on the previous Sunday (16th June, 23rd June, 30th June, 7th July, 21st July, 28th July respectively) (excluding any previous winners of the weekly cash prize draw). Entrants in the weekly cash prize can win the weekly cash prize draw only once. Each of the 7 weekly winners will receive a cheque for £1,000 cash prize.
The winner of grand prize will receive 2 tickets to the Love Island final on the 29th July 2019, including return flights from London, Manchester or Dublin to Palma, Mallorca (includes hand luggage only), return private airport transfers in Mallorca (grouped together depending on flights), accommodation at 4* hotel (details as follows: 2 nights' accommodation from 28th to 30th July for 2 people (sharing a double room) in total, all-inclusive board basis at the hotel) , travel insurance. The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, additional meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize The winner can bring a guest, aged 18 or over. Winner and guest are responsible for passport and/or visa requirements. The final tickets prize is subject to ITV third party terms and conditions. A risk assessment will be carried out by ITV.
· Flights available from UK only, subject to available flight routes.
· Flight routing will be selected at the prize provider’s sole discretion and may be indirect.
· Both guests need to be over 18.
· Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel
· Trip to take place on set dates in line with Love Island final and no other dates are available;
· Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest
· A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation
· Hotel accommodation is based on two people sharing a double room
· Hotel will be selected at the prize provider’s sole discretion
· Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable
· No cash alternative is available
· The prize and all its elements are subject to availability
· Once booked, the prize cannot be amended
· All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
· Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre- existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 70 or over
· Trip to take place on set dates and no other dates are available
· Access to the villa for the live final is at the sole discretion of ITV. ITV reserves the right to refuse a prize winner access if a prize winner’s chaperone or any other ITV representative is of the opinion that the prize winner is intoxicated, has noticeably consumed alcohol or that their behaviour might otherwise disturb the filming of the live final in any way. ITV’s decision in respect of the same is final.
ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.
9. For the 7 weekly draws on 17th June, 24th June, 1st July, 8th July, 15th July, 22nd July, 29th July the first entry picked via randomised computer draw from all entries received the previous Sunday (16th June, 23rd June, 30th June, 7th July, 21st July, 28th July respectively) will win the prize.
For the ultimate draw the first entry picked via randomised computer draw from all entries received on the closing date will win the prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10.The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw dates for the weekly draws and the closing date for the ultimate draw. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 5 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11.The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Promotigo |Airfield Business Park, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7WB within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12.The winners may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf. The winners grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
.15. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).
Open to UK residents aged 18+. To enter submit your personal details on www.vo5.co.uk. Opening date for all entries is 11 June 2019. There are 7 weekly draws on 17th June, 24th June, 1st July, 8th July, 15th July, 22nd July, 29th July from all entries received received until 11.59pm the previous Sunday (16th June, 23rd June, 30th June, 7th July, 21st July, 28th July respectively) to win 1x £1,000,- each week. All non winning entries are carried over to the next weekly draw.
There also is one draw to win 2 tickets to the final of Love Island, which closes is 9th July 2019. 1 valid entry per email. See www.vo5.co.uk for full terms.